Universal rolling unit M 5720
This universal rolling unit can be installed at the end of a production line and is ideal for producing large rolls and rolls ready for dispatch. The special design of this unit guarantees straight and tightly-wound rolls in all materials.
- Automatic feeding of the carpet into the rolling-up head.
- Operating speed up to 100 m/min.
- Unit capable of rolling pile-in and pile-out.
- Electronically guided rolling unit.
- Bi-directional fast cross-cutter M 2410 (90 m/min).
- Longitudinal cutting knives (one or more) M 2422.
- Electronic length measuring device M 2620 or M 2621.
- Tube dispenser.
- On-line roll wrapping.
- Pneumatically removable side guides.
- Pneumatic roll ejection.
The machine can also be fitted with:
- Detection system allowing faults marked with metal labels to stop
precisely on the cross-cut line.
Artificial grass winder
All ETF winders can be fitted with a central drive system for winding extremely lightweight materials such as non-wovens or artificial grass. This central drive ensures that the initial windings are wound tightly around the tube so that a hard round roll is created as the winding process proceeds. This makes the product easier to handle during transportation and easier to unroll when it is being laidout on the sports field. In order to provide an accurate measurement of the artificial grass, the winder can be equipped with the M 2620 measuring system specially developed by ETF.
Download leaflet 323 kb