Non-woven production line outlet M 3300
A complete installation positioned at the end of a non-woven production line for inspecting, improving and cutting to the desired roll width and length. This installation can be supplied with various facilitiesincluding the following:
- Special sensitive track tension regulation for further processing of the product under
- Accumulator, equipped with aluminium rollers and motorised bridge regulation,
for inspecting, cutting and rolling independently of the production installation.
- Inspection section as required.
- Colour enhancement or coating station.
- Longitudinal cutting unit for the entire product length using finely adjustable indenting
knives, with automatic width positioning if required.
- Rolling unit M 5720 or M 5728.
- Glue system on the M 5728 winder for the fully automatic adhesion of a non-woven web
around the tube.
- Roll discharge system as required. In addition to finishing installations, ETF also supplies
various non-woven re-roll machines. These machines have been specially developed to
divide jumbo rolls into any desired roll width and length or to (re)inspect rolls. These re-roll
machines can also be provided with various systems to remove second quality material
during the re-roll process.
Download leaflet 323 kb