Cut length machine M 5632
This smaller cut length machine handles all carpet and vinyl qualities producing from 25 to 200 wrapped or unwrapped cut lengths every 8 hours with just one operator. The M 5632 is of modular construction and can therefore be supplied to various degrees of automation.
- Guided unrolling cradle for pile-in or pile-out rolls.
- Automatic single cross-cutter M 2411 (60 m/min.).
- Electronic length measuring unit M 2620.
- Automatic pile-in rolling unit with or without tube.
- Machine can also be supplied without automatic roll-up unit.
The machine can also be fitted with the following:
- Tippable cradle in front of unrollingsection, which can serve as an infeed buffer.
- Simple supply- and discharge table.
- Ejection roller for residual rolls.
- Automatic ejection of rolled cut length.
- Automatic wrapping station.
- Longitudinal cutters M 2425.
- Correction system M 2621 on length measuring unit.
- Bi-directional fast cross-cutter M 2410 (90 m/min).
For more information regarding our cut length machines, we refer to our special brochure “Cut length machines”.
Download leaflet 311 kb