Carpet splitting machine M 5420
Simple and effective machine for dividing rolls into desired widths, for example, for cutting rugs, runners, aircraft carpet, or rolls for a sample department.
- Electronically guided unrolling cradle.
- Mechanical length measuring device.
- Bi-directional fast cross-cutter M 2410 (90 m/min).
- Longitudinal cutters M 2425 or M 2422.
- Pneumatic pressure rollers in front of and behind longitudinal cutters.
- Simple rolling unit.
The machine can also be fitted with:
- Manually adjustable side guides in the unrolling cradle.
- Side guides on rolling unit.
- Guided longitudinal cutting beam.
- Advanced electronic length measuring device M 2620.
- Belted table at discharge side.
- Sophisticated rolling unit.
A conveyor belt system can also be included after the rolling unit
which automatically feeds the carpet into the ETF sample cut machine M 5522.
Download leaflet 272 kb