Carpet rolling-wrapping installation M 5727
Rolling and wrapping installation for tufted and woven rugs.
Maximal 240 rugs can be rolled and wrapped by one operator in an hour.
- Feed section with belt-table for a final inspection
- Automatic pile-in or pile-out rolling unit with or without tube
- Automatic ejection of the roll
- Fully automatic wrapping of carpets in foil using an on-line wrapping
section or using narrow foil strips.
The machine can also be provided with:
- Automatic system to roll up single or several rugs together
- Labelling unit for automatic application of label to the wrapped roll
- Several unrolling positions for wrapping materials
- Stretch wrap dispenser for securing the roll
- Automatic roll discharge system with integrated M 5230
ultra-sonic unit for end sealing of rolls
- Automatic sorting of the wound up rugs into one or more buggies
Download leaflet 611 kb